Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

New Beginnings



Let's face it----I'm a horribly inconsistent blogger.  Every couple years, I get a burst of blog energy that drives me to change the look of the blog, think a lot about the blog, post once on the blog, and then forget about the blog.  However, I really think that this time, things are going to be different.  The reason is this little girl.
Our baby Emrie Claire Cooper is now four months old!  I already feel like I am forgetting what she looked like just a few short months ago.  Already, she has lost so much of her baby mannerisms and picked up a whole host of new and funny quirks.  I don't want to forget about all of the little things that I know I will miss about her when she is older.  Long story short, I am going to use this blog as a family diary.  I don't plan on writing for an audience other than my future self.  I'm not opposed to anyone following along, but I just can't think of anyone that would really care to find out that yesterday was the first day Emrie rolled from her tummy to her back by herself------huge milestone for mommy and baby, but not exactly something to get the neighborhood cheering.  So, cheers to a new blog that will be more consistently filled with memories and milestones, pictures and people-- all the little and big things that make my life so happy.  Yay for new beginnings!!


No comments: