Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hanging with Mr. Cooper

I had to put this picture on the blog because I think it is totally hilarious...Kelli Cooper and Alice Cooper. I was shocked to see him and his family walk into the store. He was actually a really nice guy and chatted with us for a couple minutes. After the fact, someone asked me, "So, did you recognize him when he walked in, or did someone have to tell you it was him?" I thought to myself, I watched way too much music television growing up to not know who this crazy man is! I replied that I knew it was him right when I saw him. Needless to say my family got a big kick out of it...especially my dad.

7 comments:

Chris said...

I think it is crazy that that scarry dude has a name like ALICE! How in the world did that happen!!! So funny that he came into your store!

Kasi Lee said...

So, Dane was telling me about Mr. Cooper, and he sounds like a pretty talented guy! Hope you are having a great week! Dane and I hope to see you both soon. Let us know if anything exciting comes to Rexburg in the near future. LOVE YOU!

Kellie Henry said...

Hey girly! This is Kellie (Anderson) Henry! How are you? I love that you blog....we can totallly keep in touch now! You look so happy!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

haha! oh my kelli-girl. I love you so much. Does that man/woman still come to the Buckle?

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

KELLI!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

TheLeasks said...

Hey Kellie! how are you???

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

I triple dog dare you to update your blog!