Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to blogging...

So, after a long recess from filling out my blog, I'm back to try again. Much has changed since the last time that I posted...but I guess that is what 5 months will do to you, right?
Josh and I are now living in Idaho Falls and loving it! It's nice for both of us to be so close to work. Oh, and did I mention that I am now Josh's boss? Josh left his job at Melaleuca in exchange for a pay raise and his sanity back. He now works as a teammate on my team at the Buckle, showing more potential in his first few weeks than I could have hoped for. He's a natural. Which makes my job a lot easier! We get the question every day, "Is it hard working with your spouse?" Thankfully, Josh and I get along like Pam and Jim from The Office. :)

Josh and I are happier than ever, except for the seasonal allergies that keep us sneezing all day. Mer........

Well, I'll post something else soon. Peace out.

1 comment:

Caley said...

its good to have you back! :) and if i need to find you guys...i know where to come. i'm glad to hear that everything is going great!