Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Loving gLee!


I have a new favorite telly show that combines my adoration for broadway music, my lifelong fetish for chart-topping hits, my love for catchy dance moves and flashy costumes, and my guilty pleasure for quirky high school shows. (I watched "High School Musical a good 30 times in my single college days. I know....I'm lame.) Aside from a few racy dance moves that would make my mother blush, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. It's funny, but watching has really made me reminisce on the memories of Kelli Jean Biddulph and I singing "Rent" songs at the top of our lungs in her family suburban. And I think there is a hidden desire in all of us to be the amazing performer that stands up in front of the whole school, as a nobody, and delivers an amazing vocal performance that makes the whole school give a standing ovation in approval. Oh wait...that was only my fantasy? -awkward-
For those that didn't get to see the episode this current week that had me and my mother rolling, here is a hilarious clip. Oh- and if you haven't seen the "Single Ladies" music video by Beyonce, then 1. You need to crawl up out of that hole you've been hiding in, and 2. you need to look it up. That lady can shake it.
So, without further adieu, here it is........:) hahahahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Mike & Marla said...

Oh! great memories my favorite is your very own drawer at our house stocked with t.p. love ya-Kelli Jean-

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

okay... i have a lot to say on this post. Here goes:

First of all, how did you get that clip? I have been trying to find one of the "Don't stop believin" song at the end of episode one to put on my blog but I can only find an audio version.

Second of all, don't you just LOVE Rachel? Her voice seriously just... wow. And I love how she can be like this annoying diva-girl but not really be annoying at all. does that make sense?

Third of all, I'm pretty sure if our high school would have ever done Rent you would have been the star of the show- you sang those songs goooood. :) Lots better than the kids in Musical Theater could have, fo sho. haha i'm weird.

morgan and tina said...

That is my FAVORITE episode! We don't even ave cable and that is definitely why I love hulu! :] Hope things are going well for you!