Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Salt Lake Trip!!!!!!

Josh and I needed a getaway! So, at the end of September, we got a hotel in Salt Lake City and hit the road. Being the fashion loving DORKS that we are, we totally had to get some pictures of our cute outfits before we left.
And of course.....a classic car ride video. Josh and I are all about these, even though they never really turn out looking very good. :(

While in Utah, we had to get our favorite dessert at P.F. Changs.....THE GREAT WALL OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!! It is to die for!!!!! The picture doesn't do it justice!

We got to see Tiff, Victor, and the kiddos while we were in Salt Lake. They are so fun! Westwood and Olivia are LOVING the camera right now! I showed Westwood a pose to do, and this is what he did. haha. So funny.

I'll post a few more pictures from the trip when I'm not feeling so lazy. (Who knows when that will be...)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Those are some sweet glasses josh