Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cooper Update!!!

I'm deeply sorry that I have not posted on my blog for about 5 months. Although life has been crazy, I don't really have a good excuse for neglecting my followers... (since I have AT LEAST two or three people who read my blog. haha) Here 's the latest!

Josh and I just moved into our new townhouse in The Meadows this last weekend! It is so fun to have a place of our own, and we just don't know what to do with all of the space! If anyone wants to stop in, we'd be happy to have you!
So, we're back in Rexburg, which is nice because Josh is closer to school, and I am closer to work. In fact, I'm less than a mile from the new high school, so I will basically be able to walk to work next year. However, anyone that knows me at all knows that I'm far too lazy to walk to work. Lame.
On that note, I'm super stoked for the new high school. We've been talking with the administration about the final plans we need to make before moving in to the school. It is HUGE! It's going to be so fun to have a brand spanking new classroom.


Also, I recently accepted the position to be the new cheer advisor. *save the cheerleader, save the world* We are in the process of hiring a head coach for the squad, and tryouts are at the end of the month! So life is going to keep staying busy for a while. There are some really fun girls, and it is going to be really fun working with them. However, I'm a little scared to think that I'm going to be heading up a program. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago that I was competing in Hawaii with my own high school squad my senior year! Wasn't that just a year or two ago???...ok maybe not. But I am still feeling a little inadequate. We'll see how it goes!




So much is going on in our lives that we are having a hard time keeping up. The second trimester of the year at Madison is coming to a close, and I can't believe that summer break is approaching so quickly. I don't know what I'll do with all of the extra time! But I'm pretty excited to find out! Until next time....

5 comments:

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

yay! I was so excited when your name popped to the top of my friends list which means you had a brand new post to read! It was sooo fun to see you the other day. you guys are doing so well it's fun to hear about your life. KEEP BLOGGING! haha.

Brad&Stevie said...

I am with you on not updating very well! I love blog stalking though!:) I can't believe we were in Hawaii five years ago. Crazy how time flys!!! Good luck with the new school and cheer!

The Stewart said...

My brother in law and his wife live in those townhouses. They are nice. Glad everything is going well!!

Kasi Lee said...

I love hearing that things are going well for you guys! You both definitely deserve the best! I love you guys!

Victor Degn said...

Can I just how happy I am that things are going soo great! Awesome news about the townhouse, internship, new high school, and new position as Head Cheer Girl. We need to come up one weekend and see you guys again. Take care, keep the faith!