Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

What a fabulous day!!! I heard student after student complain about how much they despise 'Single Awareness Day', and yet again, I realized how grateful I am to be married. And not only that, but to have such an incredibly amazing husband!! He was fully equipped with gifts from the Buckle on Sunday night, and he had flowers and chocolates sent to my classroom today. And what did I do in return? Well, let's just say I'm trying to pull a fast one on him as we speak. I am standing amongst a large group of impatient couples, all by myself, getting us a table for dinner while he thinks that I am helping out a family in need from the ward. I'm so sneaky!!! When I get a table, I'll text him and tell him to come to the location that I programmed into his phone last night, and he won't even see it coming!! For now, I'll just dodge glances as I sit in the restaurant waiting room blogging from my phone. :) Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

impressive sneakiness! Where did you eat? IF it was texas roadhouse I am really jealous right now.