Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

KayKay is MARRIED!!!

 
What an eventful weekend!  Besides experiencing a piercing nausea from a flu bug that kept me dizzy the entire day, Kayla's wedding day went absolutely perfect!  Her wedding ceremony was beautiful, and I was able to officiate at the ring ceremony before the reception started, which I hammed up as much as I deemed appropriate.  Kayla looked beautiful, and the couple looked so HAPPY!!!!  Now, I just need to break it to her that I plan on taking a portion of her gifts as payment for all of the work Kasi and I did to help put the wedding together.  :)  J/K.  But she seriously owes me about 70 hours of babysitting once Josh and I start having kids.   hehe.  We love you Patrick and Kayla Park!!!

2 comments:

Caley said...

That's so exciting! I noticed her last name is Park! {Good name!} Where is he from?

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Kayla Park is just a nice sounding name, you know? like it sounds like a very sophisticated lady. :) Oh um, I wanted to let you know that I made a reference to you in a blog a couple posts ago... just wanted to make sure you saw it. because I think you'll laugh. at least i hope you do... anyways um bye.