Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So TIRED...

By the time I reach fifth hour, I am sleep walking!!!  I have been going to bed as early as I can handle, so I can't figure out how am I so sleepy all of the time! 


It reminds me of our most recent trip to Texas in October.  Poor Landon was so sleepy from the state fair that he fell asleep on the way back to the car and drooled all over Bryan.  So precious. 

Can't I just be a professional napper?  I'm SOOO good at it {when I actually have the time}. 
Professional napper qualifications:  Can fall asleep anywhere at any time of the day, 4-5 hour naps are easily my specialty, prefer taking a nap to any other activity. 

3 comments:

Melissa Bond Davis said...

Man, I am right there with you! I would take a nap over anything any day!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

that's a good picture! naps are terrific. Fun texting you the other night. :)

Kristi said...

Hahaha...Naps! I love that you still love 4-5 hour naps! Mitch still can't believe I can sleep that long during the day and not have a problem sleeping at night! My recent thing I've decided to give up for a nap are movies. Mitch watchs and I "pretend" to watch.